Personal & Professional Experience To Help You
Only trust the best with your biggest investment - your Home: the place you kick up your feet at the end of a long day, the place you throw birthday parties & entertain friends, the place you decorate to showcase your personal style, the place you make warm, happy memories.
"Because home is where the heart is!"
My husband, kids, & I have bought and sold several times: we've moved out & up, rented, had to move across the country due to job transfers, and built our dream home. Moving is a lot of work, but it's worth it to find that home that's right for YOU...and it's easier with someone who's on your side looking out for your best interests - someone who's been in your situation many times.
I am a licensed real estate agent in Texas, but I can help you sell, buy, or rent ANYWHERE in the U.S! Contact me to find out how!
- Married with three children
- Studied Elementary Education
- Former Sign Language Interpreter for Deaf students
- Enjoys shopping, reading, HGTV, Cajun food, and spending time with friends & family
- Community involvement experiences: PTA President, PTA Vice President, school volunteer, Cheerleading coach, Neighborhood Association Board Member
awards & skills
- 2014 Northern Virginia Association of Realtors Multi-Million Dollar Club Member, Top Producer
- 2014 RE/MAX 100% Club
- 2013 Northern Virginia Association of Realtors Multi-Million Dollar Club Member, Top Producer
- 2013 RE/MAX 100% Club
- 2012 RE/MAX Gateway Rookie of the Year
- Expert Negotiator, Excellent in multiple offer situations
- Great listener, dedicated agent, friendly, and upbeat
- Specialty: Residential sales, Luxury homes, First time home buyers, Relocation